Send to

Choose Destination
Clin Spine Surg. 2016 Jun;29(5):173-6. doi: 10.1097/BSD.0000000000000385.

Should Displaced Sacral Fractures Be Treated by an Orthopedic Traumatologist or a Spine Surgeon?

Author information

*Department of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA†Department of Trauma Surgery, Medical University of Innsbruck, Anichstrasse, Innsbruck, Austria‡The Rothman Institute§Sidney Kimmel Medical College∥Department of Neurosurgery, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA.

Supplemental Content

Full text links

Icon for Wolters Kluwer
Loading ...
Support Center