Format

Send to

Choose Destination
Rev Hist Pharm (Paris). 2014 Jan;62(381):47-60.

[The ephemeral historical museum of the École Supérieure de Pharmacie de Nancy (1913-1937) Its collections today].

[Article in French]

Abstract

In april 1913, the director of the École supérieure de pharmacie, professor Bruntz, undertook the realization of a historical museum and of a gallery of photographies of professors. A society, the Société lorraine du musée historique de la pharmacie, was found in 1.914 and the collections increased rapidly. After First World War, no activity occured until 1926 and space and hands were missing. In 1937, collections, except books, were transfered to the Musée historique lorrain de Nancy and the most interesting objects and documents were exposed. Books were finally deposited and stored in the university library. Today, the renovation undertaken in the Musée lorrain and the approaching transfer of the faculty are the ocasion of a new discovery of these historical collections. Many years after the disparition of the museum, it appears that its collections have been fairly well preserved.

PMID:
25668912
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Supplemental Content

Loading ...
Support Center