How do Institutional Repositories(IR) join LinkOut to display links to the IR in PubMed?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Subject line: Apply for Inclusion in LinkOut - linking to IR [Institution's Name]
- Message body:
- Name, email address, and phone number of two IR contacts: one managerial and one technical.
- Name and URL of the Institutional Repository.
- Include at least 5 examples of PubMed citation IDs(PMID) for articles not included in PubMed Central and the corresponding full text URLs or dataset URLs available in your IR.
- Provide the URL to your IR policy and procedures; in particular, provide information regarding the rights to display material deposited in your IR.
- Provide the number of articles in your IR that are not deposited in PMC and for which there are corresponding citations in PubMed. Note: Minimum requirement for participation is 1,000 articles not deposited in PMC.
Last updated: December 16, 2019.