|Jump to:||Authorized Access|||||Attribution|||||Authorized Requests|
- Study Description
Important Links and Information
Request access via Authorized Access
- Instructions for requestors
- Data Use Certification (DUC) Agreement
- Talking Glossary of Genetic Terms
This analysis represents the genome-wide association study results of several international case-control studies of colorectal cancer.
- Request access via Authorized Access
- Authorized Access
- Publicly Available Data (Public ftp)
- Study Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria
In general, for cases:
(1) age >18 years (some studies capped age at 69, and others did not),
(2) newly-diagnosed CC (stages I-III),
(3) English or German or Spanish speaking dependent on study locale, and
(4) mentally/physically able to consent and participate.
Pregnant women and prisoners are generally excluded. Each study has specific and detailed control selection criteria, but in general, controls were matched in demographic features to cases and were free of colorectal cancer at the time of selection.
- Molecular Data
Type Source Platform Number of Oligos/SNPs SNP Batch Id Comment Targeted Genotyping Illumina Infinium OncoArray-500k BeadChip N/A N/A
- Selected publications
- Diseases/Traits Related to Study (MeSH terms)
- Primary Phenotype: Colorectal Neoplasms
- Links to Related Genes
- Links to Related Resources
- Authorized Data Access Requests
See research articles citing use of the data from this study
- Study Attribution
- Stephen B. Gruber, MD, PhD, MPH. City Of Hope, National Cancer Center, Duarte, CA, USA.
- Center for Inherited Disease Research (CIDR). Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA.
Funding Source for CIDR Genotyping
- HHSN268201200008I, NIH contract "High throughput genotyping for studying the genetic contributions to human disease". National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA.
- Principal Investigator