|Jump to:||Authorized Access|||||Attribution|||||Authorized Requests|
- Study Description
Important Links and Information
Request access via Authorized Access
- Instructions for requestors
- Data Use Certification (DUC) Agreement
- Talking Glossary of Genetic Terms
The ICBP consortium is an international effort to investigate blood-pressure genetics. The consortium was formed by two parent consortia, the CHARGE-BP consortium (Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology - blood pressure) and the GBPGEN consortium (Global Blood Pressure Genetics Consortium).
In a first effort we performed genome-wide association analyses based on genome-wide SNPs imputed to HapMap for systolic and diastolic blood pressure (SBP and DBP) and mean arterial pressure and pulse pressure (MAP and PP). Additional studies are under way.
- Study Design:
- Study Type:
- Request access via Authorized Access
- Authorized Access
- Publicly Available Data (Public ftp)
- Study Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria
Exclusion criteria varied slightly for each study and can be found in the Supplementary Materials of Nature. 2011 Sep 11;478(7367):103-9, Nat. Genet., 2011 Sep 11;43(10):1005-11, and other publications to follow.
- Selected publications
- Diseases/Traits Related to Study (MeSH terms)
- Primary Phenotype: Hypertension
- Blood Pressure
- Authorized Data Access Requests
- Study Attribution
- ICBP Consortium. Multiple Affiliations.
- Multiple Funding Sources. Cf. Supp. Material of Nature. 2011 Sep 11;478(7367):103-9; Nat. Genet. 2011 Sep 11;43(10):1005-11.
- Principal Investigator