|Jump to:||Authorized Access|||||Attribution|||||Authorized Requests|
- Study Description
Important Links and Information
Request access via Authorized Access
- Instructions for requestors
- Data Use Certification (DUC) Agreement
- Talking Glossary of Genetic Terms
The overall purpose of this study was to demonstrate the feasibility of producing haplotype-phased whole genome sequence data from a fetus using free fetal DNA isolated from maternal plasma collected during the first half of gestation.
- Study Design:
- Study Type:
- Parent-Offspring Trios
- Request access via Authorized Access
- Authorized Access
- Publicly Available Data (Public ftp)
- Study Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria
Trios: Maternal plasma sample, from pregnancy of male fetus, collected during first trimester. Paternal and maternal DNA sample and postnatal child DNA sample.
- Selected publications
- Diseases/Traits Related to Study (MeSH terms)
- Primary Phenotype: Prenatal Care
- Links to Related Resources
- Authorized Data Access Requests
See research articles citing use of the data from this study
- Study Attribution
- Jay Shendure, PhD. University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA.
- 1R01HG006283-01. National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA.
- Principal Investigator