Mouse Genome Issue MG-89
- GeneID: 380614 (Intu), assembly gap
- Intu (GeneID:380614, NM_175515.5) may span the assembly gap between AC163023.4 and AC146980.9.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Electronic Means)
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCm39, GRCm38.p6
- The gap between AC163023.4 and AC146980.9 has been resolved by the addition of MF597751.1 to the TPF. Fix patch contig MG89_PATCH has been added to the Chr3 patches TPF.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCm38
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This scaffold uses MF597751.1 to close the assembly gap between GRCm38 NC_000069.6 components AC163023.4 and AC146980.9 and to improve representation of Intu (GeneID: 380614).
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|