Mouse Genome Issue MG-51
- GeneID: 71529 (Kazn (9030409G11Rik)), assembly gap
- Kazn (9030409G11Rik; GeneID:71529, NM_144531.3) may extend into the assembly gap between AL844164.17 and AL611984.15.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Electronic Means)
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Clone Sequencing
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCm39, GRCm38.p6
- Component MF597748.1 closes the assembly gap between components AL844164.17 and AL611984.15. It also provides complete representation of Kazn (GeneID: 71529).
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCm38
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. "This scaffold uses MF597748.1 to replace WGS components CAAA01133583.1, CAAA01016195.1, and CAAA01016197.1, and provide a continuous path between GRCm38 NC_000070.6 components AL844164.17 and AL611984.15. This update also provides complete representation of Kazn (NM_144531.3 and NM_001109684.1)."
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|