Mouse Genome Issue MG-4261
- Fix patch for issue described in MG-3647
- There is a gap between AC133654.4 and AC164883.5, this patch adds component FO082315.3 to the reference assembly providing ~9kb sequence to the gap.
- Resolved (GRC-Duplicate)
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCm39, GRCm38.p4, GRCm38.p6
- There is an assembly gap between AC133654.4 and AC164883.5, originally described in MG-3647. This duplicate Jira issue is being used to manage an update at this gap that is being considered for patch release.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCm38
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. "This scaffold adds components FO907141.2, CAAA01119292.1, MF597732.1 and FO082315.3 to the reference assembly providing a complete representation for Baalc gene (NM_080640.5) and closing the gap in chromosome 15 (NC_000081.6) between components AC133654.4 and AC164883.5."
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|