Mouse Genome Issue MG-3700
- Ch. 18 Reference Assembly Gap
- Reference assembly gap between accessions AC157649.4 and AC126553.4.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Electronic Means)
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCm39, GRCm38.p6
- Component MF597737.1 has been added to close an assembly gap between AC157649.4 and AC126553.4 and to improve representation of Pstpip2 (GeneID: 19201).
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCm38
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This scaffold adds MF597737.1 to close an assembly gap between AC157649.4 and AC126553.4 in GRCm38 chromosome 18 (NC_000084.6) and to provide complete representation of Pstpip2 (NM_013831.4).
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|