Mouse Genome Issue MG-3490
- GeneID: 100041194 (Ahnak2), poor quality (includes component misassembly)
- Alignment of RefSeq Ahnak2 ( XM_001475946.1) to reference component AC124353.5 suggests that there could be a problem with the assembly of an unresolved tandem repeat
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Electronic Means)
- Clone Problem
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCm39, GRCm38.p6
- Component MF597757.1 added to GRCm38 chromosome 12 (NC_000078.6) to improve representation of Ahnak2 (XM_017315330.1).
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCm38
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This scaffold adds MF597757.1 to GRCm38 chromosome 12 (NC_000078.6) to improve representation of Ahnak2 (XM_017315330.1).
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|