Mouse Genome Issue MG-209
- GeneID: 224829 (Trerf1), poor quality (includes component misassembly)
- AC112683.10 has a 1-nt insertion compared to NM_001097623.2 resulting in a frameshift and premature termination.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Electronic Means)
- Clone Problem
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCm39, GRCm38.p6
- Illumina scaffold MF597760.1 has been used to correct the insertion in AC112683.10 resolving the frameshift in Trerf1. Fix patch contig MG209_PATCH has been added to the Chr17 patches TPF.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCm38
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. "This scaffold uses MF597760.1, to correct an insertion in AC112683.10 resolving a frameshift in Trerf1 (NM_001097623.2 and NM_172622.3) on GRCm38 chromosome 17 (NC_000083.6)."
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|