Mouse Genome Issue MG-104
- GeneID: 666468 (Atg4a), missed join
- Alignment of RefSeq NM_174875.3 (representing Atg4a, GeneID:666468) to the reference genome suggests the gap between components CR478060.2 and CT025930.4 might be closed.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Electronic Means)
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Clone Sequencing
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCm39, GRCm38.p6
- Component MF597730.1 has been added and closes the gap in the TPF between components FQ976858.2 and FO082333.3.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCm38
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This scaffold adds components MF597730.1 and FO082333.3 to the reference assembly closing a gap between GRCm38 chromosome X (NC_000086.7) components FQ976858.2 and CR478060.2. This update also improves representation of Atg4a (NM_174875.3).
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|