Human Genome Issue HG-971
- Possible missing sequence in assembly component AC036108.19
- Assembly component AC036108.19 may be missing approximately 3 kb sequence
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Electronic Means)
- Clone Problem
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p9, GRCh38
- The TPF has been updated and AC223423.3 has been added to capture the 'unsure' sequence from AC036108.19 (3,019bp).
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. The purpose of this fix patch is to capture sequence in an annotated 'unsure: PCR product only' region in NC_000015.9 component AC036108.19 with the addition of AC223423.3. 3,019bp of extra sequence has been captured.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|