Human Genome Issue HG-400
- GeneID: 85458 (DIXDC1), poor quality (includes component misassembly)
- There is a possible functional difference between the proteins encoded by RefSeq NM_001037954.2 (DIXDC1) and the genomic region to which it aligns.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Clone Problem
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p6, GRCh37.p7, GRCh37.p12
- PCR_RP11_AP000907_1 confirms the sequence of NM_001037954 and has been included in the TPF as a contained product.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This patch contains FP884232.2, which has been used to correct a 1 nt insertion in NC_000011.9 component AP001781.5 that affects representation of ALG9 (NM_024740.2). This patch also contains FP884231.1 and FO082284.1, which have been used to correct two single nt indels in NC_000011.9 component AP000907.6 that affects representation of DIXDC1 (NM_001037954.2).
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|