Human Genome Issue HG-348
- GeneID: 10929 (SFRS2B), poor quality (includes component misassembly)
- There is a possible functional difference between the proteins encoded by RefSeq NM_032102.2 (SFRS2B) and the genomic region to which it aligns.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Clone Problem
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p6, GRCh37.p7
- PCR_RP11_AP001264_1 confirms the sequence of NM_032102 and has been included in the TPF as a contained product.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This patch contains FP929014.1, which has been used to correct a 1 nt deletion in NC_000011.9 component AP001264.4 that affects representation of SFRS2B (NM_032102.2). It also contains FP884233.1, which has been used to correct a 1 nt deletion in component AP002383.3 affecting representation of CWC15 (NM_016403.3).
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|