Human Genome Issue HG-311
- GeneID: 5408 (PNLIPRP2), poor quality (includes component misassembly)
- There is a possible functional difference between the proteins encoded by RefSeq NM_005396.4 (PNLIPRP2) and the genomic region to which it aligns.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Clone Problem
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p7, GRCh38
- PCR performed and an error found in the reference component AC016825. The PCR has been submitted to EMBL/GenBank accession FO082044.1, this has been added to the TPF to correct the reference.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This patch contains FO082044.1, which has been used to correct a 1 nt deletion in NC_000010.10 component AC016825.12 that affects the representation of PNLIPRP2 (NM_005396.4).
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|