Human Genome Issue HG-2083
- Possible misassembly or indel variation in GRCh38 within AC004852.2
- Analysis of GU267658.1, GU267709.1, and GU267796.1 along with alignment of HuRef Chr. 7, suggest there may be ~6,524 bp sequence missing from the reference assembly within component AC004852.2. This may represent variation or an assembly error.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh39, GRCh38.p12
- Fosmid AC210438.2 contains an approximately 6.5kb insertion relative to NC_000007.14 component AC004852.2 and has been added as an ALT to represent this variation.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- NOVEL patch to GRCh38
- In this scaffold, AC210438.2 contains a 6.5kb insertion relative to NC_000007.14 component AC004852.2
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|