Human Genome Issue HG-1699
- Assembly component AC104995.4 contains a possible erroneous inversion
- Assembly component AC104995.4 contains a possible erroneous inversion.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Clone Problem
- Last updated:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p13, GRCh38
- Assembly component AC104995.4 has been replaced with fosmids that contain the correct orientation of this inverted piece of sequence.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This patch corrects an erroneous inversion found in component AC104995.4 in GRCh37 chromosome NC_000008.10.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|