Human Genome Issue HG-1497
- Four separate new ampliconic pathways in the same region on Chrom. X
- Four separate ampliconic pathways on Chrom. X should be combined.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Path Problem
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p10, GRCh37.p13, GRCh38
- To address the 4 ampliconic pathways (HG-1454, HG-1455, HG-1456, HG-1457), a new path has been uploaded to the patches TPF and chromosome TPF. As a result of the update, parts of the assembly within this region now appear as inverted when compared against previous assemblies. The retiling effort for the ampliconic regions of chr. X is described in PubMed ID: 23872635.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This patch contains FQ908264.1, which corrects 2 indels in NC_000023.10 component AF274858.3 that affect representation of the coding sequence for FAM58A (NM_152274.3). It also introduces a 1 nt insertion in the 5' UTR of this mRNA that is supported by transcript evidence.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|