Human Genome Issue HG-1355
- Chr. 5 CHORI-17 Pathway: OCLN (Gene ID: 100506658)
- Clones have been selected for sequencing that align near the AC139277.2 - AC138832.2 region of Chr. 5. These may be used to improve the reference or to represent an alternate haplotype.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Clone Sequencing
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- This CH17 pathway has been added to the Chrom. 5 ALT_REF_LOCI_2 TPF as an alternate, single haplotype of the SMA locus.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- ALT in GRCh38
- This CHORI-17 pathway represents an alternate haplotype of the SMA locus on Chromosome 5, GRCh38.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|