Human Genome Issue HG-1208
- GeneID: 388282 (LOC388282), poor quality (includes component misassembly)
- AC092118.3 contains an 8 nucleotide deletion (AGGTGGGC) compared to the HuRef alternate assemblies, AC_000148.1, HTGS BACs AC009128.7 and AC092285.1. The 8 nts are present in orangutan, macaque and baboon. The 8 nt deletion affects a potential 173-aa ORF, although it's only conserved in chimp so it's not clear if the gene is coding or non-coding.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Clone Problem
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p9, GRCh37.p12, GRCh38
- PCR_RP11_AC092118_1 (FO082293.1) was created and successfully confirmed that 8 bases were missing from this region.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This patch contains FO082293.1, which has been used to correct an 8 nt deletion in GRCh37 NC_000016.9 component AC092118.3 that affects representation of LOC388282.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|