Human Genome Issue HG-1176
- NOVEL patch created to capture sequence from AC214012.3 not represented in reference chromosome
- NOVEL patch GL383563.1 created to capture sequence from AC214012.3 not represented in reference chromosome
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p2, GRCh37.p13, GRCh38
- Scaffold GL383563.1 was created to capture sequence from AC214012.3 not represented in reference chromosome. The update to GL383563.2 corrected 3 single nucleotide errors. The update to GL383563.3 extended the scaffold by adding 4 additional components that also contained sequence not present on the reference chromosome. These sequences are described in HG-1760, HG-1766, HG-1768 and HG-1769.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- ALT in GRCh37
- In this scaffold, AC214012.3 represents a sequence variant containing approximately 17 kb that does not align to GRCh37 NC_000017.10 components AC108004.3 or AC129507.10. The update to this patch corrects 3 single nucleotide errors in GRCh37 anchoring component AC108004.3.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|