Human Genome Issue HG-1169
- NOVEL patch created to capture sequence from AC208500.2 not represented in reference chromosome
- NOVEL patch GL383552.1 created to capture sequence from AC208500.2 not represented in reference chromosome
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Electronic Means)
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p2, GRCh38
- AC208500.2, which represents a sequence variant to GRCh37 by containing 7052bp more than component AC068305.30, has been uploaded to the Chr. 12 Alt-Ref-Loci TPF.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- ALT in GRCh37
- In this scaffold, AC208500.2 represents a sequence variant containing 7052 bp that does not align to GRCh37 NC_000012.11 component AC068305.30.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|