Human Genome Issue HG-1079
- Chr. 19 CHORI-17 Pathway: Currently, there isn't a CHORI-17 haplotypic representation of LILR and KIR genes of the leukocyte receptor complex (LRC) in the Reference
- Currently, there isn't a CHORI-17 haplotypic representation of LILR and KIR genes of the leukocyte receptor complex (LRC) on Chr. 19 in the Reference
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Clone Sequencing
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p11, GRCh38
- The complete CHORI-17 TPF representing the LILR and KIR genes of the LRC region is now sequenced and placed in the Chrom. 19 TPF and the patches TPF.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This patch replaces the components comprising the LRC/KIR region in GRCh37 NC_000019.9 with a single haplotype representation using clones from the CH17 BAC library.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|