Human Genome Issue HG-1007
- Incorrect orientation for AC215220.2
- AC215220.2 is in the wrong orientation (+) in GRCh37. It should be changed to (-).
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Electronic Means)
- Path Problem
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p4, GRCh37.p5, GRCh38
- The (-) orientation of AC215220.2 within this scaffold corrects it's orientation in GRCh37 chromosome NC_000002.11
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. Deleted cosmid XXcos-2003C17 (AC130223.2), a component of NC_000002.11 was removed, and an end-to-end overlap between AC134873.2 and AC215220.2 was identified. The (-) orientation of AC215220.2 within this scaffold corrects its orientation in GRCh37 chromosome NC_000002.11.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|