Table E-1. Key Question 1 study design details (MS Word, 46K)
Table E-2. Key Question 1 sample characteristics, part 1 (MS Word, 48K)
Table E-3. Key Question 1 sample characteristics, part 2 (MS Word, 48K)
Table E-4. Key Question 1 intervention descriptions (MS Word, 52K)
Table E-5. Key Question 1, first outcome (MS Word, 50K)
Table E-6. Key Question 1, second outcome (MS Word, 49K)
- Cox D, Cox AD. Communicating the consequences of early detection: The role of evidence and framing. J Market. 2001;65(3):91–103.
- Elder JP, Ayala GX, Campbell NR, et al. Interpersonal and print nutrition communication for a Spanish-dominant Latino population: Secretos de la Buena Vida. Health Psychol. 2005 Jan;24(1):49–57. [PubMed: 15631562]
- Elder JP, Ayala GX, Campbell NR, et al. Long-term effects of a communication intervention for Spanish-dominant Latinas. Am J Prev Med. 2006 Aug;31(2):159–66. [PubMed: 16829333]
- Jibaja-Weiss ML, Volk RJ, Kingery P, et al. Tailored messages for breast and cervical cancer screening of low-income and minority women using medical records data. Patient Educ Couns. 2003 Jun;50(2):123–32. [PubMed: 12781927]
- Myers RE, Sifri R, Hyslop T, et al. A randomized controlled trial of the impact of targeted and tailored interventions on colorectal cancer screening. Cancer. 2007 Nov 1;110(9):2083–91. [PubMed: 17893869]
- Schneider TR, Salovey P, Apanovitch AM, et al. The effects of message framing and ethnic targeting on mammography use among low-income women. Health Psychol. 2001;20(4):256–66. [PubMed: 11515737]
- Yu N, Shen FY. Benefits for Me or Risks for Others: A Cross-Culture Investigation of the Effects of Message Frames and Cultural Appeals. Health Communication. 2013 Feb;28(2):133–45. [PubMed: 22452627]
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US), Rockville (MD)
McCormack L, Sheridan S, Lewis M, et al. Communication and Dissemination Strategies to Facilitate the Use of Health-Related Evidence. Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2013 Nov. (Evidence Reports/Technology Assessments, No. 213.) Appendix E, Evidence Tables for Key Question 1.