SWISS-2D PAGE |
- Select 'Access to SWISS-2DPAGE': SRS.
- Start a search session (click Start), select a database (SWISS2D), click Continue.
- On the Query Form page, search for escherichia coli[Organism] and dehydrogenase[Description], click Do Query.
- 19 entries. View the complete entries by selecting complete entries (in the pull-down menu of 'Names only') and click view.
- Scroll down to Isocitrate dehydrogenase. Select this entry. If you knew that the abbreviation was IDH, you could have selected the record from the 'Names only' (previous) page.
- Scroll down the IDH_ECOLI page to '2D PAGE maps for identified proteins' and click a SPOT ID next to one of the E. coli gels (EPs performed at different pHs).
- For the protein in human liver scroll further down to '2D PAGE maps for unidentified proteins' and click the gel performed from Human Liver to view the area of IDH prediction.