Human Genome Issue HG-736
- Chr. 7 Reference Assembly Gap
- Reference Assembly gap between AC142456.2 and AC122133.4
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Electronic Means)
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p3, GRCh38
- This patch replaces the phase 2 sequence AC160848.1 found in GRCh37 chromosome NC_000007.13 with phase 3 sequence AC069152.5.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This patch replaces the phase 2 sequence AC160848.1 found in GRCh37 chromosome NC_000007.13 with phase 3 sequence AC069152.5.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|