Human Genome Issue HG-305
- GeneID: 4321 (MMP12), poor quality (includes component misassembly)
- There is a possible functional difference between the proteins encoded by RefSeq NM_002426.3 (MMP12) and the genomic region to which it aligns.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Clone Problem
- Last updated:
- Experiment type:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p6, GRCh37.p12, GRCh38
- PCR_RP11_AP000789_1 confirms the sequence of NM_002426 and has been included in the TPF as a contained product.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This patch contains FP885831.1, which has been used to correct a 1 nt deletion in NC_000011.9 component AP000789.5 that affects representation of MMP12 (NM_002426.4).
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|