Human Genome Issue HG-167
- GeneID: 56127 (PCDHB9), poor quality (includes component misassembly)
- There is a possible functional difference between the proteins encoded by RefSeq NM_019119.3 (PCDHB9) and the genomic region to which it aligns.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Clone Problem
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p13, GRCh38
- The CHORI-17 TPF has been uploaded to the Chromosome 5 TPF and the Chromosome 5 patches TPF.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This patch is adds a single haplotype CHORI-17 tilepath to improve alignments in the region of the PCDHB@ locus of the Reference Assembly. One specific update this patch provides is the correction of a deletion in PCDHB9 (GeneID: 56127) (dbSNP:rs33974901).
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|