Human Genome Issue HG-1592
- Chr. 14 CH17 Pathway - IGH Region
- Several clones have been sequenced that align from AL122127-AB019437 in the IGH region of chromosome 14 mentioned in HG-3. These clones form a contiguous single haplotype pathway that may be used to improve the reference in this region.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Path Problem
- Last updated:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p11, GRCh38
- A portion of the IGH region previously represented in GRCh37 NC_000014.8 from AB019441.1 to AB019437.1 has been replaced with clones from the CH17 single haplotype library. This has been released as part of GRC.p11. The patch contig name is HG1592_PATCH.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. This patch replaces the portion of the IGH region previously represented in GRCh37 NC_000014.8 from AB019441.1 to AB019437.1 with clones from the CH17 single haplotype library.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|