Human Genome Issue HG-1462
- Fix Patch for ampliconic region of Chromosome X (GRCh37) near component AL953862.4
- Ampliconic region of Chromosome X (NC_000023.10:112,660,000-113,520,000) consists of multiple haplotypes.
- Resolved (GRC Resolved by Experimental Method)
- Path Problem
- Last updated:
- Affects version:
- Fix version:
- GRCh37.p10, GRCh38
- This new TPF has been uploaded to the patches TPF and chromosome TPF.
Patches and alternate loci
- Scaffold type:
- FIX patch to GRCh37
- This sequence will be incorporated into the reference assembly in the next major assembly release. At that time, the accession number for this patch will be made secondary to the reference chromosome accession. The purpose of this patch is to create a single haplotype of ampliconic sequence (RPCI-11) between components AL953862.4 and AC005000.2 of GRCh37 (NC_000023.10). This patch also extends into the gap adjacent to AL953862.4 in NC_000023.10.
|Assembly||Scaffold type||Contig name||GenBank accession||RefSeq accession||Region|