|Jump to:||Authorized Access|||||Attribution|||||Authorized Requests|
- Study Description
The somatic genetic basis of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), a common and clinically heterogenous adult leukemia, remains poorly understood. Massively parallel sequencing technology now provides a method for systematic discovery of genetic alterations that underlie disease, and for uncovering new therapeutic targets and biomarkers. We present a dataset consisting of DNA sequencing from 169 CLL samples (with matched germline controls). Samples were collected from patients displaying a wide range of characteristics representing the broad clinical spectrum of CLL.
Understanding the mutational landscape of CLL provides a starting point for systematic analyses to address fundamental questions in CLL, including how mutated genes alter cellular networks and phenotypes, and thereby contribute to disease heterogeneity.
- Study Types: Case Set, Tumor vs. Matched-Normal
Number of study subjects that have individual level data available through Authorized Access: 169
- Authorized Access
- Publicly Available Data (Public ftp)
Connect to the public download site. The site contains release notes and manifests. If available, the site also contains data dictionaries, variable summaries, documents, and truncated analyses.
- Molecular Data
Type Source Platform Number of Oligos/SNPs SNP Batch Id Comment Whole Genome Genotyping Affymetrix AFFY_6.0 934940 52074 Whole Exome Sequencing Agilent Agilent selected, 76bp paired end reads N/A N/A Whole Genome Sequencing Illumina 101bp paired end reads N/A N/A
- Selected publications
- Diseases/Traits Related to Study (MESH terms)
- Primary Phenotype: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Links to Related Resources
- Authorized Data Access Requests
- Study Attribution
- Catherine Wu. Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston MA, USA
- Stacey Gabriel. Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA, USA
- Eric Lander. Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA, USA
- National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
- Principal Investigators