2.1. GDG membership
- Jonathan Bisson, Institute of Psychological Medicine and Clinical Neurosciences, School of Medicine, Cardiff University, Cardiff, United Kingdom.
- Judith Cohen, Department of Psychiatry, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, United States.
- Zeinab Hijasi, International Medical Corps, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Joop de Jong, Department of Psychiatry, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Olayinka Omigbodun, Department of Psychiatry, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Soraya Seedat, Stellenbosch University, Department of Psychiatry, Tygerberg, South Africa.
- Derrick Silove, Psychiatry Research and Teaching Unit, Liverpool Hospital's Mental Health Centre, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
- Renato Souza, International Committee of the Red Cross, Geneva, Switzerland (until July 2012); Institute of Psychiatry, Hospital das Clínicas, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil (from July 2012).
- Athula Sumathipala, Department of Mental Health and Population Research, Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College, London, United Kingdom and Institute for Research and Development, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Lakshmi Vijayakumar, SNEHA, Voluntary Health Services, Department of Psychiatry, Chennai, India.
- Inka Weissbecker, International Medical Corps, Washington DC, United States.
- Doug Zatzick, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, United States.
2.2. Background of Guideline Development Group members
2.3. Consultants supporting the Guideline Development Group
Corrado Barbui (WHO Collaborating Centre for Research and Training in Mental Health, University of Verona, Italy).
Margaret Harris (non-affiliated consultant, Hong Kong, People's Republic of China).
Lynne Jones (FXB Center for Health and Human Rights, Harvard School of Public Health Boston, United States).
Nicola Magrini (WHO Collaborating Centre for Evidence-based Research Synthesis and Guideline Development, Bologna, Italy).
Wietse A. Tol (Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, United States).
All rights reserved. Publications of the World Health Organization are available on the WHO web site (www.who.int) or can be purchased from WHO Press, World Health Organization, 20 Avenue Appia, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland (tel.: +41 22 791 3264; fax: +41 22 791 4857; e-mail: tni.ohw@sredrokoob.
Requests for permission to reproduce or translate WHO publications –whether for sale or for noncommercial distribution– should be addressed to WHO Press through the WHO web site (www.who.int/about/licensing/copyright_form/en/index.html).
World Health Organization, Geneva
Guidelines for the Management of Conditions Specifically Related to Stress. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2013. Annex 2, Guideline Development Group (GDG)