- Institute of Medicine. Finding What Works in Health Care: Standards for Systematic Reviews (Report Brief) 2011. [Accessed July 2012]. www
.iom.edu/Reports/2011 /Finding-What-Works-in-Health-Care-Standards-for-Systematic-Reviews /Report-Brief.aspx.
- Slutsky J, Atkins D, Chang S, et al. AHRQ series paper 1: Comparing medical interventions: AHRQ and the effective health-care program. J Clin Epidemiol. 2010 May;63(5):481–3. [PubMed: 18834715]
- Institute of Medicine. Finding What Works in Health Care: Standards for Systematic Reviews. 2011. [Accessed July, 2012]. www
.iom.edu/Reports/2011 /Finding-What-Works-in-Health-Care-Standards-for-Systematic-Reviews /Standards.aspx.
- Institute of Medicine Committee on Conflict of Interest in Medical Research. Conflict of interest in medical research, education, and practice. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2009. p. 6.
- U.S. Government Printing Office; Oct 1, 2011. [Accessed July 2012]. “Responsible Prospective Contractors” Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations, Pt. 94. www
- Viswanathan M, Ansari MT, Berkman ND, Chang S, Hartling L, McPheeters LM, Santaguida PL, Shamliyan T, Singh K, Tsertsvadze A, Treadwell JR. Assessing the Risk of Bias of Individual Studies in Systematic Reviews of Health Care Interventions. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Methods Guide for Comparative Effectiveness Reviews. Mar, 2012. [Accessed November 2012]. AHRQ Publication No. 12-EHC047-EF. http:
//effectivehealthcare .ahrq.gov/index .cfm/search-for-guides-reviews-and-reports /?productid=998&pageaction =displayproduct.
- Owens DK, Lohr KN, Atkins D, et al. AHRQ series paper 5: Grading the strength of a body of evidence when comparing medical interventions—Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and the Effective Health Care Program. J Clin Epidemiol. 2010 May;63(5):513–23. [PubMed: 19595577]
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US), Rockville (MD)
Lau J, Chang S, Berkman N, et al. EPC Response to IOM Standards for Systematic Reviews [Internet]. Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2013 Apr. References.