To view the complete list of slides in this module:
- Open the PowerPoint slides for this module in
*.mht format (Web archive file)
or *.html format
Some tips for opening the *.mht format are below.
- By default, the browser window will display a list of slides in the left panel.
- The lower left corner of the browser window contains an "Outline" link that
serves as a toggle switch to show/hide the slide list.
- To navigate through the module, you can either select a topic of interest from
the slide list, or use the (<) previous and next (>) arrows
at the bottom of the browser window.
The references for the module will continue to be provided as a traditional web page.
Tips for opening the PowerPoint *.mht file in your browser:
- *.mht files can only be viewed in Internet Explorer (IE) version 6.x and
above. Even if you have that installed on your computer, IE might
still display a message saying,
"This presentation contains content that your browser
may not be able to show properly...If you would like to proceed anyway,
click here." If your browser is indeed a recent one, just click the link.
- If you open the *.mht file in IE, it is also possible that your browser,
depending on the settings you have activated, might display a message
saying that some content has been blocked. For example, the message
might say, "To help protect your security, IE has restricted this file
from showing active content that could access your computer.
Click here for options." If you would like to view the file,
select the option that permits the display of the file
(e.g., "allow blocked content").
- If you have a browser other than IE 6.x or above, you will need to
view the slides in HTML format.